People who are fed up of anti-people policies and actions of current Peoples Party government, often ask that why they shouldn't vote for Nawaz Sharif as an alternative and bring a change in Pakistan. Here are top Reasons you should not vote for PML-N:
- PML-N has been tested twice by the people of Pakistan and they failed to deliver and couldn't bring any change in the fate of the people of Pakistan.
- PML-N leaders like Mian Nawaz Sharif, Mian Shahbaz Sharif are doing politics in Pakistan but their assets are outside Pakistan. This results in a lower stake of these politicians in Pakistan.
- Tax history of PML-N shows them as "Tax Thieves". An example is the year 2009 in which PML-N chief Mian Nawaz Sharif deposited only 5000 Rs tax.
- PML-N attacked on supreme court and according to Wiki Leaks, at the time of judiciary restoration movement; PML-N asked America to restore Punjab Government and they could drew themselves out of the movement without any restoration of judiciary.
- PML-N lacks democracy within the party and a monarchy of one family exists in the party just like PPP. After Nawaz Sharif, it's Shahbaz Sharif, Hamza Shahbaz, Maryam Nawaz, Cpatain Safdar and Abid Sher Ali as leaders in the party who are all in close family relationship with party chief.
- PML-N leaders ditched all parties in APDM at the time of boycotting the election under Musharraf Regime.
- PML-N earlier reiterated that they won't accept any PML-Q leader but now, a long list of PML-Q leaders have jumped into PML-N including Zaid Hamid, Abdul Majeed Malik, Tasneem Gardezi, Major (R) Tahir Iqbal etc.
- PML-N is a party which was formed by establishment and General Jilani is the main character behind formation of PML-N. PML-N has history of supporting dictators like General Zia.